This site gets its name from what may be an old time phrase, or something my grandfather made up. Either way; in later years, whenever parting (and he remembered), Grampa would say "Use wisdom." (Sometimes I'd wonder if I had used any; but apparently the world's supply of wisdom is safely out of my reach.)
- cf. - Adverb, Latin Conferre, Compare
- used (in texts) to point the reader to another location in the text
- Since this is a personal/hobby site, there are a variety of subjects covered. Including: some good info, some opinions, and things in-between.
- Mistakes or omissions on this site (and elsewhere in my life) are unintentional, and can be chalked up to my ignorance.
- If you're wondering whether you can trust the info you find here... good! It's wise to be skeptical of directions (and anything else) found on the internet, especially when the source is unknown. As Grampa would say, "use wisdom."
- Any and all trademarks, copyrights, and/or intellectual property remain the property of their respective owners. Any infringement was unintentional.
- I've tried to be pretty meticulous about attributing credit to the owner. However, if any person or organization's rights have been violated or infringed upon, somebody will surely straighten me out.
UseWisdom.com is maintained by one of the muckety-mucks of SilkenSpider; all on his own time, really!